DHC Talking Therapies works in partnership with Specialist Employment Advisors, Richmond Fellowship.
Support is free if you are experiencing mental health issues whether you are looking for employment or are currently in work.
Specialist Employment Advisors can provide a range of guidance and support including:
- In-work advice and guidance
- Employer liaison (with your consent)
- CV preparation and design
- Job searches and applications
- Interview techniques and interview practice
As well as much more depending on your individual requirements.
If you are worried about the impact that your mental health problems are having on your job or career, then speak to your therapist at DHC Talking Therapies or call our Admin Team on 01483 906392 to find out how we can help.
This service can be of benefit for those who have been off work due to illness or furlough.
The Employment Advisors have had a fantastic impact on those that they have supported.
Here are some examples of how they have helped:
- 90% of people using their employment services moved into employment, training or further education or successfully retained their job.
- 96% of people they support said they would recommend them to friends and family.
- 96% of the people they support said they had helped to improve the quality of their life.